homestead - Re: [Homestead] plant ID

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] plant ID
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 22:48:18 -0400

Bev -- google "butterfly plant" unless you know that's not it.
It should be in bloom about now, and sounds somewhat like what you describe.
I don't remember the botanical name. It grows wild all over our area of the
country and reseeds itself, but doesn't grow in groups, just a plant here
and there.
Lynn