homestead - [Homestead] Yahoo photos is closing

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Yahoo photos is closing
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 19:28:27 -0700

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/photos/photos3/closing/closing-02.html

When is Yahoo! Photos closing?
Yahoo! Photos will begin the process of closing later this summer and will officially close this fall*, after you have had time to move your photos.

After we close, we will delete all photos** that have not already made the move somewhere else, so it will be important you’ve chosen from the options available ­ moving to another service, downloading your photos, or buying an archive CD (for users of the New Yahoo! Photos only).

* Note for users of Yahoo! Photos’ international versions: Please stay tuned for information about changes in your countries later this year. You do not need to take action at this time.

** Note for AT&T Yahoo!, Verizon Yahoo!, Rogers Yahoo!, and BT Yahoo! Members: Your photos will not be deleted.

  • [Homestead] Yahoo photos is closing, Rob, 05/26/2007