homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Next Crop Acquisition

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Next Crop Acquisition
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:45:42 -0500

Hi Bill,

Although my expertise is in southwestern plants, it looks to me like you've identified it correctly. Here are some photos I found from Berkeley:
http://calphotos.berkeley.edu/cgi/img_query?query_src=photos_index&where-taxon=Claytonia+sibirica

For all--One of my favorite sites for looking up info on plants is:
http://plants.usda.gov/

You can search by either common or latin name, find out if the plant is native or introduced, if it is invasive, a wetland indicator, etc.

--Sage
way out in Texas

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:00:53 -0700