homestead - [Homestead] Wahoo!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Wahoo!
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:43:11 -0800

Youngest went to an egg coloring party today. They colored about 7 dozen eggs that will be used for an egg hunt for the little kids in our little corner of the world tomorrow.

The party was held at the rental property of one of the 4-H leaders. Her husband was cleaning up the property and tearing out a bunch of overgrown plants.

Wahoo! I now have elderberries (the blue kind that you don't have to cook before you eat), blackberries and red and yellow cherry plums! We're going back next week and get more and then going to get some apple slips for the root stock we've got growing.

When we got home, DH had the 6 posts all done to put the pergola up on the front deck.

Very productive weekend!

Lynda

  • [Homestead] Wahoo!, Lynda, 04/07/2007