homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:37:01 -0700

Again, i am a day (or few years) late, and a dollar short. Sorry to
have missed this man.
You lost a long-distance beer buddy and pal in him?

He drank vile poteen. I drink beer, the nectar of the gods.

Do/did you fellas home brew??

It would take far too much time and effort to even approach the quality that microbreweries are producing these days. We live in good times.

Tvo was a man among men. Had the best brain balance of anyone I've known; he was equally adept with mechanical objects and the written word.