homestead - Re: [Homestead] Attention woodworkers: Routasigner

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Attention woodworkers: Routasigner
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:15:54 -0500

What kind do you have Don? Maybe yours is similar enough and there is a
troubleshooting guide online or something.
Just for clarification, we are wanting upright, straight and normal
letters, but set up the way the manual instructs, we are getting the
slanted letters and its not a slant that looks good.

Also, Donna, the way this thing works, you can't turn the sign.

I do not know about that one in particular but the one I have uses templates. The router has a template guide that fits inside the
template cutout. The templates are inside a mount that is clamped to
the board. The letters follow the template, for tilted letters it is
necessary to buy templates with that shape.

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.