homestead - [Homestead] Attention woodworkers: Routasigner

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Attention woodworkers: Routasigner
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:13:55 -0500

Hi all...
A long time ago, Ron acquired a Craftsman Rout-a-signer and he is just now trying to learn to use it to make a sign. We have the instruction manual, which is almost useless, because it doesn't help us solve the problem. Does anyone have one of these gadgets or ever used one?
Despite reading the manual (amazing in itself) and following the directions, he can't seem to make the letters upright. They all lean to the right about 30 degrees, like extreme italics. Any help or insight into correcting the problem is appreciated. He posted this question to several woodworking lists but has received no responses, so I thought I would try it here..I can always count on you guys.

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.