homestead - Re: [Homestead] Subaru...was Water power

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Subaru...was Water power
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 11:29:35 -0500

yeeehaw, the Subaru Brat! I love this ol' car - as much as one should.
I do not know how we'd manage in and out of our farm in a car of any
other sort. The thing is such a money saver too - just keeps on going.
We will definitely replace this one when no longer fixable with a similar
Subaru. Every time i drive down thru the deeply wooded ravine and thru
the creek (no bridge) and roar up again - i think the company should use
us in a tv ad!! hmm, maybe throw in a new car for our efforts on their
behalf.
Yup - i love the logo on the car, and had read up on it some years
ago.........cool how they did that!

This wagon has kept going since 1990, and no major rebuilds yet. The
mileage is waaaay up there, too.
I drove it x-country from Sacramento to our new home in 2000, with two
young girlies, a dog, a kitten, another cat 19 years old, a frog, and a
newt! Somewhere along the way, the frog and newt dispappeared out of
their igloo lunchbox and the cat smiled.
Toni in E KY

  • Re: [Homestead] Subaru...was Water power, tonitime, 01/04/2007