homestead - Re: [Homestead] photos

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: bartermn AT epix.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] photos
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:58:53 -0800 (PST)

I may post "in progress" pics once our house is moved
onto foundation, but nothing as interesting as these.

Kieth,
I am impressed. Great detailing in the woodwork. Were
those manufactured trusses? Does the entire building
sit on concrete piers? If so Any particular reasons?
And did you do the designing?
Van Dell

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bartermn/album?.dir=/fdd2re2&.src=ph&.tok=ph35IEGB_Kat3KJW