homestead - [Homestead] Cordwood home

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: bartermn AT epix.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cordwood home
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:25:30 -0500

Greetings, Keith!
My girlfriend over in our hood just sent me these two photos of
their home, tho i do not think they do it justice! It feels spacious
inside, and there is just so much more to see than this will show
you.......not too mention the woods all around ;-) They finished
building it about 10 years ago - it has a very open floorplan on 1st
floor and 3 bedrooms upstairs.

Perhaps this will inspire me to finally get an online photo album
together for so many reasons. Alot of the groups i enjoy are thru yahoo,
and they make it so easy for us to share such.

Best regards and Holiday Blessings in your neck o' the woods!
Toni in Kentucky

  • [Homestead] Cordwood home, tonitime, 12/14/2006