homestead - Re: [Homestead] Greenville trip

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Greenville trip
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 03:29:36 -0500

clhw wrote:
Bev -- let me know when you're going to Greenville.
Maybe we could meet at a restaurant for a meal or coffee!
Lynn

That'd be great..I just don't know how much free time I'll have.
We will head out on Dec 1, I think, and come back on the 3rd. My aunt lives near the Shriners Hospital...do you know where that is? Seems like there is an IHOP on Wade Hampton, or there used to be...are you familiar with that area?

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky