homestead - Re: [Homestead] American voters

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] American voters
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:58:19 -0800 (PST)

I too usually vote against incumbants, but I have a
related question. Are there times when instead of
voting against you find there is someone you are proud
to vote for? Some years ago it occurred to me that
the only person on the ballet that I was proud to vote
for was Morris Udall. Any similar experiances?
Van Dell