homestead - Re: [Homestead] Veterans Day

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Veterans Day
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:09:11 -0800

Yes!!!! I always send special hugs to my Dad (Navy Seal). And I sit and remember my step-dad (Air Force WWII), my f-i-l (Timberwolf, WWII), my cousins and grandfathers, all who served and friends who served or died in Vietnam.

And now I sit and worry about Bev's son and our Marine and all those other young men who are serving now!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Thank you all my fellow veterans for your service. Whether you
volunteered or were drafted, you served. Whether the activity was
popular or unpopular, you did your duty for our country.

Here's to us.