homestead - Re: [Homestead] AOL, how bad is it? (was Here and gone again)

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] AOL, how bad is it? (was Here and gone again)
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 18:11:51 -0800

I was with AOL twice (this was early 90's), and it was harder than hell to get off it. I really didn't like all the "updates" it always put on the computer, eating up my limited hard disk space.
We have two computers here and on the one the kids use I won't let them put anything from AOL on it. That's not a problem I want to deal with.
I will admit that some people are really happy with AOL, have been for years.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net