homestead - Re: [Homestead] Falling housing prices

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Falling housing prices
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:26:17 -0700

At 10/28/2006, you wrote:
I'd think housing prices will affect land prices.

In some ways I am hoping so but in the area I want to look I do not expect much. There is also the balancing act of my investments, if land prices were to drop by say 15% and my investments were to drop by 20% the net affect would be a decrease in purchasing power against land prices.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.