homestead - Re: [Homestead] Why? OT Round 1

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Why? OT Round 1
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:51:32 -0400

Hi,
Well Bev, you will get nothing but agreement from me about journalism!!!
My info comes from my lists on my computer. It is not worth the money to
buy papers, or worth my time to watch the news!
It is also appalling, to me, to talk to folks about world events and find
out they have no idea of where our 48 states are on a map let alone
anything about Hawaii or Alaska. It doesn't matter if you call it the
Island of Hawaii or the Big Island very few understand what you are
referring to.
By the way I am so glad to see the group up and active again. I mostly
lurk but have been here for years.
Jeanne Driese in NE TN
jeanne13 AT earthlink.net