homestead - [Homestead] It's a banner day

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] It's a banner day
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:54:11 -0400

I KNEW Friday the 13th would be lucky, I just knew it.
I finally heard from my son, TJ. He got a computer last week and is now online so I can email him now!!! It was fun to actually get an email from my son. I know most of you don't care, but I have to share the news with someone!! I am so happy!!

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky