homestead - Re: [Homestead] DR Walk-behind Bush hog

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DR Walk-behind Bush hog
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:18:29 -0400

On 9/14/06, SISU! <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

How much are those things, Lisa? I could probably get by with one, too.

They aren't cheap. This time of year they go on sale and double the
warranty to four years.

http://www.drpower.com/TwoStepCategory.aspx?Name=FieldBrush2Step&SiteEntryMode=1#

Fall is right around the corner, and that signals the start of our best
prices of the year! This means you can save from $259.80 on our
Manual-Starting 7 HP SCOUT™ model, all the way up to $639.80 on our
Electric-Starting 17 HP COMMERCIAL model! Plus, order now and we'll also
include a Free Extended Warranty — for a total of 4 years of warranty
coverage (a $139 value)!

*Here's what you'll pay and how much you'll save if you order today!*
*Product * *List Price *
*Sale Price *
*You Save *
*Free Extended Warranty *

7 HP SCOUT™ Manual-Start
$1,299.00
$1,039.20
$259.80

11.5 HP I/C Electric-Start
$2,449.00
$1,959.20
$489.90

13 HP OHV-Plus Electric-Start
$2,599.00
$2,079.20
$519.80

15 HP PRO Electric-Start
$2,899.00
$2,319.20
$579.80

17 HP COMMERCIAL Electric-Start 26" deck
$3,149.00
$2,519.20
$629.80

17 HP COMMERCIAL Electric-Start 30" deck
$3,199.00
$2,559.20
$639.80