homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rainwater Catchment System

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rainwater Catchment System
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:09:03 -0400

The Studebakers wrote:

Sandy,

Thanks for asking about the water system, we are planning on putting one in too! I understand what you are saying about the "picture this" mechanism! The most wonderful thing to come out of this group (for me) is being able to visit a groupmembers homestead and actually
see some of it in action. Pictures are good, real ife is even better. Maybe you can find a kind heart near you that will allow you
to visit. I hope soon to visit again... when they butcher rabbits. Hands on experience :)

Now I would like to find someone in N GA to teach me the local flora and fauna. Any takers? Is Mama June still around?

Amy

Hello Amy!
It's okay, you can say it was me..lol....
Folks, I had the pleasure of meeting Amy and her family recently and
they were very nice people, and yes, you are welcome back anytime. I'd
also be willing to teach the flora fauna issue-as much as I know,
anyway. I think MJ is on the other list...

Bev
--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W