homestead - [Homestead] Rainwater Catchment System

  • From: The Studebakers <thestudebakers AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Rainwater Catchment System
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:49:25 -0400 (EDT)

Sandy,

Thanks for asking about the water system, we are planning on putting one in
too! I understand what you are saying about the "picture this" mechanism!
The most wonderful thing to come out of this group (for me) is being able to
visit a groupmembers homestead and actually see some of it in action.
Pictures are good, real ife is even better. Maybe you can find a kind heart
near you that will allow you to visit. I hope soon to visit again... when
they butcher rabbits. Hands on experience :)

Now I would like to find someone in N GA to teach me the local flora and
fauna. Any takers? Is Mama June still around?

Amy

Snip
>Do you know where there might be an illustration (drawing, etc.) of this -
>online, perhaps? It sound quite workable, but my "Picture this!" mechanism
>isn't
>kicking in this morning.
Snip