homestead - Re: [Homestead] (Public Markets) Farmers Market Policy presentation last night (from my blog)

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] (Public Markets) Farmers Market Policy presentation last night (from my blog)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:05:49 -0400

Belgian Tervurens...a herding dog...a BEAUTIFUL herding dog...I have always wanted one...
Thanks for the welcome back...
Bev

sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:

Now I'm off to see what "Tervurens" are, since I'm obviously not who you were
wishing I am!
Thanks for your patience (ya know, speaking from a mostly-lurker's point of
view,
I must say your return is like a ray of very knowledgeable sunshine!) -
Sandy

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W