homestead - Re: [Homestead] Magazines

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Magazines
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 11:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

I agree Countryside is a good magazine, plenty of
substance on subjects that we have enough knowledge to
comprehend.
I also like "Small Farm Journal" formerly Missouri
Farmer. It is published by a farmer at Clark
Missouri. and oriented more to farming than just
homestead life. This same individual also sponsers or
at least works with a 2 or 3 day small farm seminar
in columbia Mo. each November.
Van Dell Jordan