homestead - [Homestead] Magazines-part 2

  • From: "Tracy J" <tracy9j AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Magazines-part 2
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:30:55 -0500

Let me elaborate on the question. I have gotten U.S News and World Repot for that last 5 years, and I guess I'm tired of the reporting on things like the "Best Graduate Schools" and "DaVinci Code Explained" sort of news. I was looking for something else like Newsweek, etc. I was wondering if any of you guys had some favorites and/or suggestions along those lines.

I do love Countryside and Small Stock Journal. I've had a subscription to that for at least 8 years. I guess I'm really looking for a good mag that reports on current events.

Tracy Julian
in East North-Central Minnesota