homestead - Re: [Homestead] And While We're On the Topic of Microchipping

  • From: abitcrazy <abitcrazy AT cox.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And While We're On the Topic of Microchipping
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 08:09:52 -0700

What can any of us do about it? What are you doing about it besides ranting?

Good point. It is so frustrating. What I do, I try to stay informed. And to tell others. We also have Air America radio here in Phoenix. I try to spread the word about the station, because they do not have any big budget for ads, and I am not even sure if CLEAR CHANNEL who owns the billboards here would accept the ad. Those who control what people hear and see are those in power, and have great money. we the people, powerless as we are individually, have great collective power, and the fact that we are on the side of right and justice?

Information is the first key to overcoming these despots. An informed public would never tolerate what has happened. It has happened because the media has been bought up by powerful (and republican) interests, and have suppressed the truth, and those who would dare to speak out, do so with the knowledge that their livelihood, and possibly their whole careers, would be on the line and ruined. Why do we not see the caskets coming back? We dishonor our soldiers. Not the people, but this administration who all of them in power shirked their duties to this country, but have no qualm about sending off YOUR children to die. It is an outrage, and we, the people, must step up to the plate, knock on our neighbors doors, put up posters and signs in our yards and on our cars, pass out pamphlets (as they did in the days of the revolution) - grassroots, and SUPPORT THOSE LOCAL candidates with progressive views and ideas, and from the bottom up, we can reclaim our government, and move forward toward more truth, justice, social equality, and the true American Dream that we used to hold out to the world as a standard of excellence, but have lost our way the past 20 years, especially since 2000.

arlene
phoenix,
az

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/abitcrazy%40cox.net

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fcharset0
Arial;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant,
or notice, and certainly without probable cause. They may do this without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save
to call for the impeachment of the current President.\par
}

  • Re: [Homestead] And While We're On the Topic of Microchipping, abitcrazy, 05/02/2006