homestead - [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 99, Developing Creativity---brainstorming paths to follow

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 99, Developing Creativity---brainstorming paths to follow
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:27:10 -0800

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:01:08 -0500
Sender: owner-homestead AT listserv.oit.unc.edu
From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT roanoke.infi.net>
To: "homestead AT listserv.oit.unc.edu" <homestead AT listserv.oit.unc.edu>

A creative design engineer drives employers nuts---doodling on a pad,
lolling back on a very expensive chair (the boss is pretty sure it was
stolen from his office) and staring intently at the ceiling (apparently
hypnotized by a spider), spinning back and forth, drinking half of the
company's coffee budget.

Here are some of the things they may be thinking about---apart from
cruising the Leeward Islands.

````````
> >A creative design engineer drives employers nuts---doodling on a pad,
> >lolling back on a very expensive chair (the boss is pretty sure it was
> >stolen from his office) and staring intently at the ceiling (apparently
> >hypnotized by a spider), spinning back and forth, drinking half of the
> >company's coffee budget.
> >
> >Here are some of the things they may be thinking about---apart from
> >cruising the Leeward Islands.
>
> Where's the here?

>>>tvoivozhd---I was just waiting to see if you were sober enough to notice.

http://www.me.tuns.ca/Design_projs/creativity.html

  • [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 99, Developing Creativity---brainstorming paths to follow, Rob, 01/08/2006