homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mobile Home Skirting

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mobile Home Skirting
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:31:30 -0500

Yep,

I'll ask. But don't want to add anything to there plate. Said they could have the home on foundation in 2 or 3 weeks. I translated that to 4 to 6 weeks in my mind. That was 9/28 and foundation and septic are in but no well or mobile. :>)

Rob

Mine just lays on the ground and runs up the side a little bit. With
the MH there and the skirting there is no wind or such to disturb it.
Make sure you get a good sealed edge if you need to use more than one
piece (over lapped and taped on both sides).

This is another thing you could ask the MH dealer.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA