homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turn your clocks back?

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turn your clocks back?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:40:30 -0800 (PST)

How well I know - your Grand Adventure has been providing the utmost vicarious
pleasure for many moons now! Pssst! That's me in your pocket - I only look
like
lint!
On the serious side - Ridgecrest has been high on my list of places to
investigate for...maybe a place to land eventually. When you get there, could
you
send a few clues as to what's happening? Something tells me I need to be
closer
to the tree line.
Sandy

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132