homestead - Re: [Homestead] Turn your clocks back?

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Turn your clocks back?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:12:36 -0500

At 10/30/2005, you wrote:
Same here on all counts - except that my little trailer only moves in stiff
winds, during major quakes, and when the train goes by - a thousand times a day!
Sandy

My little trailer has moved from Southern California to Wilmington, NC to northern Indiana, central Iowa, Northern Missouri, Kentucky and now back to Asheville, NC. In two weeks it will be seeing South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, on its way back to Southern California.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132