homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Math, was The Deficit Threat

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Math, was The Deficit Threat
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:08:59 -0700

We're talking about a gov't whose secret statistics on welfare cannot be accessed. I wonder why. Find us a bar graph showing the distribution of payments across the benefit levels, and another one showing the amounts collected. If anyone really wanted us to know, it would easy to superimpose both graphs, and we could see at a glance what fraction of the money collected is being paid out. This number should be easy to come by; why can't you provide it for us?

So far you've freely confused overhead $ with administration $ in your lies, and you're the last one to throw out some meaningless numbers that no one can make sense of.

Lynda wrote:

So, all this long windedness boils down to you don't have an answer or any link for your imaginary number. ~~sigh~~ This is so typical.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

I always wanted to attend one of those sex shows down