homestead - Re: [Homestead] I think I sold the homestead

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I think I sold the homestead
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:42:18 -0500

What are your questions? I am ignorant of values there so can't advise in that regard. Sounds like a good deal to me. Make sure you get a note secured by a deed of trust. As you are about to marry, you should have the note payments paid into an account in Heather's name so it doesn't get mixed with marital funds.