homestead - [Homestead] It's No Big Deal

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] It's No Big Deal
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:18:27 -0700

is what the bio-terrorism lab says about missing plague infected mice.

So, let's see if I've got this right. Homeland Security takes over FEMA and
even two weeks later whole sections hit by Katrina have never seen any help.

It is no big deal that plague infected mice are missing.

And we are supposed to have faith in our government's ability to protect
against terrorists???

Lynda

http://science.slashdot.org/science/05/09/16/1423201.shtml?tid=191&tid=14

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2005/09/16/1219751-sun.html
>From don.bowen AT earthlink.net Fri Sep 16 17:15:28 2005

h=Received:Message-Id:X-Sender:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;