homestead - Re: [Homestead] Notes From the Farm (August 2005)

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Notes From the Farm (August 2005)
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:22:10 -0700

I don't take either that seriously as cuisine, and they're too cute to
eat as a routine. Yesterday I held a water bottle for a thirsty
escapee, and he seemed so human, so polite. I've never deliberately
killed one except as a mercy killing.

I misunderstood. I thought the motivation was quality protein produced as efficiently as possible. We all have pets of one sort or another. Why not Guinea pigs?