homestead - Re: [Homestead] Echinacea

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Echinacea
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:27:04 -0700

I find several things very interesting about this study. First of all,
NCCAM is still recruiting patients to participate in the study with a
projected end date of December 2006. Second, the timing.

The feds started up NCCAM when they first started seriously looking at
regulating/controlleding herbals.

Federal agencies have agendas and putting out the "results" of a study that
isn't finished would be right on par with an agenda!

Lynda