homestead - Re: [Homestead] The "Book Burners" Are Out in Force Again

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The "Book Burners" Are Out in Force Again
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 12:15:14 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2005 2:18:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

I wonder what book might be held responsible for the most human misery.

In my opinion, it would be a toss-up between the Bible and the Koran.
However, I don't blame the books. Both have lots of Wisdom on how to live
with
your neighbors. The problem is with intolerant bigots who read into the
books other crap, which do not allow them to live with their neighbors.

Ray