homestead - Re: [Homestead] Price of oil, was: Bloggers

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Price of oil, was: Bloggers
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:31:41 EST

Knoxville used to be malfunction junction but is as fine as interstates
through cities get. I'd never go around Knoxville, I'd always go through it
unless
you have business on the north side. As far as I know, the interstate is
open through the mountains. It was closed a while back for slides iirc. I'm
never on that part of I40 so I really don't much keep up with it. And as far
as
I know, the weather is good. You are missing "the big race" and that traffic
(it is this weekend) which fills everything from Roanoke to Knoxville to
Ashville and beyond up.