homestead - Re: [Homestead] Price of oil, was: Bloggers

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Price of oil, was: Bloggers
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:45:44 -0800

At 4/1/2005 12:42 PM, you wrote:

I leave here tomorrow morning and will pass through Dallas Sunday. Monday I will be crossing the Mississippi on my way to my son's place in North Carolina. I am sorely tempted to make a small detour to Union City TN and visit the Dixie Gun Works store.

Don Bowen

This is your trip Don, be a shame not to take any of those side trips to see things you want to see. Your son will still be in NC...

Rob
becida AT comcast.net