homestead - RE: [Homestead] Pallet structure

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Pallet structure
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:26:39 -0600

<<Great use of pallets. Perfect ventilation for firewood seasoning.>>

And perfect for hay also. I have a new hay guy. He stores all his hay on
pallets and brought a couple over when he delivered my hay. I also use
pallets in the chicken house to keep the feeders and waterers above the
litter. The local implement dealer has extended an open invitation to pick
up his discarded pallets. I don't need a shed just yet... but I'm sure I
will eventually.

Marie