homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pallet structure

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pallet structure
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:24:10 -0700

Just saw this on another list, heck of a job!
http://summerville-novascotia.com/PalletWoodShed/

Great use of pallets. Perfect ventilation for firewood seasoning. That business of leveling the floor after the mud dries and settles is unsettling to me--materials cost may be low but my labor is always expensive unless the exercise is an entertainment. At minimum I would put the shed on high ground over a thick bed of gravel.