homestead - Re: [Homestead] Self-service and more payback to big contributors bythe DC Whorehouse

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Self-service and more payback to big contributors bythe DC Whorehouse
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:08:06 -0800

I don't remember his name, but perhaps the guy who put the amendment in to
plug the loophole that was written in just for doctor killers might be
interested in plugging the discrimination against service people hole in
this new bill??

And for those that don't know, the way the bill was written it specifically
allowed people who had shot and killed doctors to get out of paying their
court ordered restitution.

Lynda