homestead - Re: [Homestead] Photos, finally, I think

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Photos, finally, I think
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:44:07 -0700

Now, I do have a small comment/suggestion. Take the mirror and lights out of the bookcase. They are wasting space that could be filled with more
books!

No light in there, just the antique mirror. I do understand your point. I recently came across this:

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman statesman, scholar, orator