homestead - Re: [Homestead] Global wetting?

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Global wetting?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:36:48 -0800

At 2/21/2005 09:45 PM, you wrote:
Nah, they're doing something weird in Oregon <g> All the wet weather is
being pushed south. We've only gotten one semi-serious snow up here and the
temps over in the valley are way high for this time of the year. Although
"they" say the snow pack is o.k. but I don't know how when the mountains we
have to travel through don't have any snow on them. The roads have only
been closed twice since Thanksgiving and that is not the norm either.

Lynda

The problem comes from farther north than Oregon, I'm some 100 miles north of Portland and it's been dry here. They are talking about the lack of snow in the mountains already.
It's been 23º at 6 am and 57º+ at 4pm for the last week or so... Dry too.
Somehow "global wetting" doesn't fit.

Rob

becidawa AT hctc.com
Now in western Washington, USA