homestead - Re: [Homestead] Global wetting?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Global wetting?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:45:58 -0800

Nah, they're doing something weird in Oregon <g> All the wet weather is
being pushed south. We've only gotten one semi-serious snow up here and the
temps over in the valley are way high for this time of the year. Although
"they" say the snow pack is o.k. but I don't know how when the mountains we
have to travel through don't have any snow on them. The roads have only
been closed twice since Thanksgiving and that is not the norm either.

Lynda