homestead - Re: [Homestead] Books and more books

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Books and more books
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:51:08 -0800

At 2/21/2005, you wrote:

Save one for me when I stop by for that beer.

Don, the homestead list took a vote and decided to put you on a material possessions diet. You must divest two pounds of possessions for each new pound you acquire.

And yes that is a problem. I have all together too much stuff. My son just called to say he is building a small shop in the hopes he can convince me to bring all my tools.

Beer, of course, is exempt in all cases. Also in all kegs.

I have about 4 bottles of Stone AB in the frig, oops make that 3.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.277009&longitude=-117.145440