homestead - [Homestead] Books and more books

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Books and more books
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:12:28 -0700

Chris tired of having books boxes piled against the Arizona room wall and I distressed over being unable to find something when I wanted it. So I built a floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall bookcase at the end of the living room/dining room. That got most of the books up where we can easily find what we want. It's nice to have old friends within easy reach.

I discovered that I have several boxes of my book, both first and second editions. I have now listed them on Amazon.com at 25 bucks per personalized and signed copy. But all of you sweet friends get a discount--fifty percent. Plus three bucks for shipping costs. Round it off to fifteen.