homestead - [Homestead] no panaceas around the world

  • From: sjc <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] no panaceas around the world
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:05:20 -0500

At 08:42 AM 1/22/05, Don wrote:

If mine is right, your's cannot be therefore you are wrong.

An interesting book I came across recently addressing this issue, among others:

The End of Faith
Religion, Terror, And The Future Of Reason by Sam Harris.

I had never heard of Harris before but this book includes many interesting points. Can't say I agree with them all, but worth mulling over.

Susan Jane, in Maine

---