homestead - Re: [Homestead] Social Security---no panaceas around the world

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Social Security---no panaceas around the world
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:16:44 -0800

"Modern human nature prefers a balance between personal freedom and
government care."

Y'all do realise that the crux of the problem is public school? The goal of
public school is to NOT educate free thinkers. Raise your hand, stay in
line, do not ask any questions without permission, dumb down the public.
The norm has become people that want an "illusion" of personal freedom but
rely on the government.

Homesteaders and unschoolers are NOT the norm. We're the folks the
government fears! Their brain washing didn't take.

And then the government has the audacity to complain about what they have
created!

Lynda