homestead - [Homestead] Farmer/Godfrey Phoenix homes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Farmer/Godfrey Phoenix homes
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:03:25 -0700

The subdivision name is Sunbeam I. The east-west streets are president's names: Roosevelt, Garfield, Pierce, Filmore. There were 397 lots in the subdivision with all homes built between 1928 and 1980. MLS records (which only go back four years) show about a dozen solds within the last four years, a much lower than average turnover. This is perhaps partially because there is quite a bit of commercial development in that area. I will take notice next time I am in the area. The most recent sale was 2/9/04, was 950 sq. ft., sold for $94,900. All of the buyer's surnames are Hispanic.