homestead - [Homestead] We have a closing date

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Imperial" <imperial AT apex2000.net>, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] We have a closing date
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:47:00 -0800

We have a closing date, the 24th of this month. Today the termite guy is coming and Tuesday the septic tank gets pumped. I dug one lid out this morning and hope to do the other later today. It is supposed to rain for the next several days so I have today to dig and to move the trailer out front.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

  • [Homestead] We have a closing date, Don Bowen, 01/06/2005