homestead - [Homestead] Your steam or diesel-powered bicycle

  • From: "HANNEMAN" <hanneman AT fidalgo.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Your steam or diesel-powered bicycle
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:05:59 -0000

Hi
I found an artical in august 49 popular science on a variable compression 2
cycle diesel bicycle engine.Made by the Lohmann company Bielefield Germany.
Could this be the prototype of what you are looking for.It was hung under the
pedel crank and friction drive on the rear tire.1&1/8" bore weighed 11 lbs.
Elton