homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: politics, changes & hydroponics- was Q & A with Stephen Hawking

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: politics, changes & hydroponics- was Q & A with Stephen Hawking
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:51:19 -0800

At 12/18/2004 07:50 AM, you wrote:
Why do I sense that if not for the slams against GWB, this would never have been posted? That's why your posts have been going to the junk yard unread. I've come to realize that there's only one thing that motivates you enough to post. Thus, I predicted to myself that this post would likely be like all the others, and I wasn't disappointed.

Bill

And you support the man no matter what <shrug>. If everyone would just look at the issues ...
FWIW I thing men is space is the answer to a lot of things (rather than robots) so is research. This stem cell restriction is nuts but the rest of the world (our competitors in this world market) are moving forward.

And just so Bill can feel good about dropping a label on me I'm against the secret prisoners we are keeping, I'm against this world wide conquest we seem to be on, I'm against having corporate America running the fed govt and have never voted for anyone who won the Presidential election (& I have voted in every election since 1972).

It seems the world is a lot more complex today than it was back in '72. I suspect that the 'complex' part may be my view of things, then again that was before the computer-communication changes came along.

I don't dump your e-mails Bill, from to time you have some real fine points and great ideas even if your political views are really really predictable.

Has anyone grown lettuce using hydroponics under lights indoors? Any thing jump out that you'd offer as advice to someone thinking about giving it a try?

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com

Merry Christmas everyone!